04 December 2008

What have I Done?!

After some research into this whole blogging world, I've realized something....

I'm in waaaay over my head!

What do you mean I need a topic, a commitment, photos, links, books, music....bwaaah.... This was suppose to bring me sanity! Not turn me into a blogging maniac who is sentenced to a life of dizzy websurfing in order to promote the latest, greatest, coolest, uber-ist links on the planet.

---So bear with my baby steps while I get them wet and acquire some representative stuff of Life, As Usual....

Maybe I'll just start with a topic. How about wisecracks and desperation?

cheers~

2 comments:

Abby B said...

hmmm, maybe i should've waited too. am i in over MY head??

marymary said...

Your first two entries were great, so I say, Stay the course. Full steam ahead!