24 February 2009

Tuesday

It's been a great few weeks! I'm not sick anymore, spring is in the air and my head is getting clearer. Guess I've just had a bout of cabin fever, but now the snow is mostly melted so it won't be long until the tulip bulbs stretch out to touch the sunlight again.

My husband spoiled me on Valentine's Day with a three and a half hour spa treatment and dinner. We decided to hit a local favorite, Tucano's Brazillian Grill, but left as quickly as we arrived when we learned the wait was a ghastly four and a half hours!!! We hesitantly tried our next option, The Happy Sumo. We took seating at the bar not long after arriving and drank a sake toast to another year while we enjoyed the meal as well as the atmosphere.

We have also recently finished the basement, but I'll put that in a separate post.

Life is good.

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New look on the blog, not bad.