25 January 2009

Hello, Is There Anybody Out There?

*sniff

About mid-day Friday it happened. I received my first sniffle of 2009. At first, it didn't draw any concern, after all, what's a little sniffle, right? We've got kids with germs, sleep isn't what it use to be and is it even a sniffle, maybe I was just drooling..... Then as the day went along a sniffle turned into a dripple and before I realized it, the day was Saturday and the time, 8:30am. My husband had been up with the girls since 5:30, but wanted me to get some much needed rest (thanks hubby, I did need it). Little did he know at the time, he'd be the go-to parent all day long while I was having an out of body experience as my head swirled higher and higher yet my feet couldn't release from the ground - otherwise known as the spins.

Now, Sunday, I've been awake with the girls since I don't know when, but they're loud and my head is plugged into the a box with an amplifier and so I sit. Sit at the computer, dazed and confused, wondering, "yeah, but which KIND of amplifier"....

Calgon, take me away!!!!

No comments: